Fall 2017 Newsletter
Our Fall 2017 Newsletter is out! It has all the great things going on at the BPL for September, October and November, including:
- BPL Comic Con
- Music and the Brain
- Mental Health 101
- Tinker Afternoons
- Youth Gambling Awareness
- Book Talk - Shark Assault: An Amazing Story of Survival
- and more!
To stay up to date on our programs, sign up for our twice monthly eNewsletter What's Happening at the BPL: http://www.libraryaware.com/1511/Subscribers/Subscribe. Get details about upcoming programs delivered right to your inbox!
Please note, in the print version there are the following errors:
- Cover page: article pages are off by 1 (Paws 4 Stories - p6, Teen Read Week - p10, Mental Health 101 - p18)
- Table of Contents: page numbers off by 1 (Teen Territory - p10, Adults & Seniors - p13, Technology - p19, Business - p21, Calendar - p22)
- September Calendar: Business Plan Basics on Wednesday, September 13 is at 6:00 p.m., not 2:00 p.m.
- Membership Guide: Loan Periods and Fines - CD-ROMs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, Video Games have a loan period of 1 week, not 3 weeks